Friday, May 20, 2011

Weel 2: Level 4

The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place - The effects in this title were great! It really brought the book alive

Magic Under Glass - This one gave me goosebumps! I really didn't know what was going on, but you didn't have to! I think Tweens would enjoy this title!

Palazzo Inverso - A little different. Not bad but not as strong as the others.

Duck! Rabbit! - I LOVED this one! The kids voices made it humorous and exciting!

I think book trailers are wonderful! They help to incorporate modern technology in with reading! I would love to use them on our website to encourage reluctant readers to read.
I have never made a book trailer but I think it could be fun! I do no possess the skills to make it interactive, but a I could see myself making one with a picture book!


Extra Credit

Even though this is a pretty popular title I LOVED the trailer for it! Perfectly executed for the genre! I enjoy that it is essentially music with writing and it's something anyone with a lil experience with video editing could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment