Saturday, May 14, 2011

Level 2 and 3: Playing with Some Images

Level 2

Sometimes I think I'm a photographer:


I have no idea what type of flower this is but I'm sure I could use Goggles from my phone to figure it out. I took it when I was in Florida. Give me a camera and I will take the most random pictures and enjoy doing so!

Level 3

This is me edited in Picnik:




HI EVERYONE!



I went to Universal Studios not too long ago and felt it was librarian appropriate to put a picture of me with the Harry Potter castle! It was so amazing that I HAD to use Picnik's fireworks for the full effect!









I play around a lot with images at work and design most of the posters. I've never used Picnik before and found it very easy to use. Once it is approved, I will post my library's exciting Summer Reading Program brochure I designed using Publisher and GIMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment